Friday, January 18, 2013

Simple Basket....

....Assalamualaikum....

Hai...I'm back..there is an idea that I found when I'm walking on  internet..
Well, because I am jobless now, so that I try a lot to make something I like...
Do some craft work...

Ok..let's do the simple basket...it's was easy...totally easy to do...
Things we need is :
Used paper/old Newapapers or Magazine...
Staplers..
Glue..

I think thats all...No need to use money right....
First of all....Cut the newspapers/magazine into the size you want...
Just like this....


Then fold it into the size you want...you can make it smaller or bigger...


After that, you can arrange it like this....


Just arrange it into the size you want....I just make the small one...
Because I use magazine...
So, the 'Corak' lebih terserlah...jika dibandingkan surat khabar yang banyak hitam putih je...


Then fold it...and stapler it to make it look like basket...
Takpun guna je gam...jadinye lebih teratur dan tersusun...


dan ulangi step yang sama...macam buat anyaman tikar je sebenarnye....
So, inilah die....



Selamat mencuba...senang dan tidak memerlukan duit yang banyak...

No comments:

Post a Comment